No words here... just tears. This baby grew up way too fast!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cutie! His looks keep changing more and more.... you don't have as much time to sit and stare like you do with the first born, so time does fly by much faster!
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Is this really Coop??? I think you put up an old one of Hunter girl...old age can mess with the mind ya' know?? Oh gosh, I'm sharing tears with you! When did this happen? He's precious!! Look at that gorgeous hair!
2 comments:
What a cutie! His looks keep changing more and more.... you don't have as much time to sit and stare like you do with the first born, so time does fly by much faster!
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Is this really Coop??? I think you put up an old one of Hunter girl...old age can mess with the mind ya' know?? Oh gosh, I'm sharing tears with you! When did this happen? He's precious!! Look at that gorgeous hair!
Post a Comment