Thanks to Lynley, Ty and Charlie for joining us and to their mommy for being so brave with a 7 week old!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Fish Mommy!
That's what Coop said approximately 1 million times today as we walked through the Georgia Aquarium. Hunter had the day off from school and so did his friend Lynley. What better way to spend a rainy day than roaming through the Aquarium with 10,000 tourists? Hunter sharpened his photography skills. His favorite photo is the one of the otter sucking his thumb.
Thanks to Lynley, Ty and Charlie for joining us and to their mommy for being so brave with a 7 week old!




Thanks to Lynley, Ty and Charlie for joining us and to their mommy for being so brave with a 7 week old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We were there too!!! I can't believe we didn't see you in the sea of 10 million people we also saw.
funny.
-heather m.
Ok, I love it - now I feel like I have to get there before the deal ends on Tuesday.
Post a Comment